Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Sweet Shower for a Baby Boy

It was like as if I had found a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, Hostess with the Mostess has become my treasure.

With some inspiration for a baby shower they had designed I was off. My best friend April's little sister was expecting and we needed to make it cute, colorful, sweet and of course blue!! :) With the help of cotton candy and popcorn machines it was a perfect day!

A little bit of love and an even smaller amount of time can go a long way! We can't wait to meet you baby boy!

{Cute Baby Shower Invitations Made to Match with Contact Info Blurred, Sorry but You Never Know Who Reads This Blog!! lol}

{Cotton Candy Was Placed in a Box Full of Peanuts. The Rest Were All Circus Themed Treats!!}
{I Sprayed Glass Flower Containers White and Filled With Orange Slice Candy.}
{April Made the Cake Topper Herself!}
{Two of My Best Friends from High School Kim & April, Post-Shower, Jumping For Joy!}

No comments: