Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Giving Thanks

I know it's not exactly Thanksgiving yet but I knew I had to blog now because I will be stuffing my face tomorrow.

Honestly, I am really thankful, for so many things. Actually, I am so thankful that when I started writing this post my list kinda went on, and on, and on!!

So here is my cornucopia of thankfulness.......
  • My Husband: I love him more this year than I did last and am grateful for the things I have learned in year 2, like.... when he snores I just need to give him a light kick to make him stop.
  • My Sisters: My three best friends that share my DNA. Sure, with that many sisters there is some drama but you can guarantee one of them always has some cute clothes I can borrow when my closet is empty!
  • My Brother: Honestly, his jokes used to be extremely lame when we were younger but now he is so funny I swear if he tried out for SNL they would put him in every skit. He is so amazing and I am so proud of everything he has made of himself.
  • My Mom: The definition of strong and loving, I love her so very very much. Even when she tells me about how ALL her friends are grandmothers and I have to promise her that "yes, mom I promise someday you will be a grandma too."
  • My Dad: Honestly, the older I get the more I just love my dad. He is always happy, always excited to see us, always wants to hang out. It's true, I have a "cool" dad.
  • My Grandma Sue: I have a beautiful pillow that sits on my big office chair made by her and it constantly reminds me that I have someone that believes in my dreams and loves me so much.
  • My Dogs: Every morning I wake up I am a mommy sandwich, a dog on my left and a dog on my right. These little monsters teach me how everyday is filled with so much happiness no matter what is to come.
  • My Friends: Where do I start?? I am seriously so blessed to be surrounded by the most intelligent, strong, hard working and loving women. Seriously, I have a super hero team of friends who without I would be VERY lost.
  • My Company: It's been almost a year that my company was first pushed into the bridal world. What a year it has been. It's A LOT of hard work and faith but it is SO worth it! I'm addicted to all of you brides!
  • God: For answering some prayers and not answering others. For proving that my faith is right on, and when in doubt he reminds me that there is always a bigger plan, a bigger reason for the "right now".
Lastly, I need to thank YOU. Thank you for dropping by and reading my posts, for taking in these little glimpses of me. *appreciation*

I hope that your Thanksgiving is filled with love and joy. Whether you are spending the day with a whole big family or taking time to remember what you are thankful for I hope it is everything you wanted it to be. *smile*

{Sending My Blog Readers Love!}

2 comments:

Stephanie C. said...

"For answering some prayers and not answering others." - I couldn't agree more. Happy Thanksgiving. xo

Rachel + Mikis said...

What a great post! It's full of love and inspiring! Hope you had a great holiday with family!

xo