Thursday, April 7, 2011

Saw this. Loved it. Hard to Share.

I love what I do.

Just last night at dinner with my husband I was telling him how much I love my job.

These girls, they are like my children. It's like I would do anything to see them happy on their wedding day.

When a bride hires me, she hires more than just a coordinator. She hires someone who really truly wants their day to sparkle and shine more than any other day of their lives.

I ran into this little post on another blog earlier this week and decided I had to share.


4 comments:

Diana Elizabeth said...

i love this!!

Curtis Whipple said...

Go tell it on the mountain Ashley! There's a reason why some of us are having success even in a tough economy. Love, passion, good attitude, positivity. Looking forward to doing that million-dollar gig with you soon...

rachelle McCray said...

so true...love it!!!!!

Rene Showalter said...

Love it! I might have to make a sign and hang it in the shop.
Thanks for sharing.
Rene