Friday, June 24, 2011

Featured:: Botanical Garden Wedding on Style Me Pretty

I can't help it, my blood is probably the color pink. I am girly, I love sparkling chandeliers, pretty shoes with 4 inch heals, my little dog Cupcake and dressing up for a night on the town with my hubby.

BUT there is something that I love even more and that's being a Wedding Planner.

When Angela first approached me to do her wedding she wanted it to feel "desert chic and rustic" and I WAS EXCITED! You see to me if every bride had a pink wedding I would be SO bored.

As a wedding designer it's my goal to pull that inspiration out of my client and make sure that in that moment, the moment they first enter their ceremony or reception they look around and say to themselves "This is it, this is exactly what I wanted".

And that's when I feel like I really did my job.

Style Me Pretty featured Angela & Peter's Wedding at Desert Botanical Gardens from last October. It was a picture perfect day that I will remember forever.

{Photos by the talented Diana Rothery}

No comments: