Thursday, June 2, 2011

Me in lights *wink wink*

Finally sitting down in my hotel room...feet are throbbing, hair in a pony tail, and my eyes hurt so bad from my contacts that have already been taken out. These little parts of celebrating the night away with amazing friends and collegues make it so worth it.

I was honored to be interviewed for the closing video of Engage!11, narrowing down what I had learned to 2:37 of this video.

"Cameo's are kinda my thing" {I said to myself}.

"WHAT?!?! No they are not" {I replied}.

"...true, but it is fun to pretend" {My fingers crossed behind my back}.

I love what I do and mean what I say. I can never say enough how much I truly love my clients. They are the reason I do what I do each and every day.

4 comments:

Kody said...

Just came across your blog and I am planning my own wedding next September. I love it!

Unknown said...

Ashley, You are so positive and inspiring! Hearing you talk about what you do makes me want to conquer my own goals that much more. You are really amazing. I seriously want to get married to my husband again just so I can hire you to do my wedding. Thanks for your blog and your amazing outlook on things. :D

Ashley Gain said...

Kody~ Congratulations!!! Planning your wedding is one of the most exciting times of your life. Take it all in and make each moment count! :) I am SO happy for you. AND being married is JUST as great, a little something we sometimes forget to talk about!

Ashley Gain said...

Mandy~ Your comment brought tears to my eyes. I can't tell you how very sweet that was to hear you say that. As women it is so nice to give each other pats on the back and cheer each other on! It makes me feel so good that I can inspire you. However, the love you have for your hubby is what inspires me! :) I hope to meet you some day! :) You are wonderful. XOXO