Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ashley Gain Featured:: SHEKnows.com

Do you know? Well, you should. Because I do & SHE does!

It was a little over a month ago that the beautiful Alison asked me if I wanted to be featured on SHEKnows.com as a wedding planning expert. Miss. Alison is the sites Managing Editor who runs an killer team who delivers some of the best national content on the web!

Find out. Have fun. Be you.

I couldn't agree more!

This is the philosophy of SHEKnows.com that literally lives deep in my soul!! So, of course, I just had to say YES {and not to the dress but the site}!

As women we have an inward desire to connect with the outward world around us. Friends and family define who we are and make us want to work hard toward each and every one of our goals. I wanted to give back to the community that has made me so strong: the women everywhere who just want to be empowered in their lives and in their dreams.

{That's ME on the SHEKnows.com Wedding's Homepage!}

I believe in the power of amazing women coming together to make life more meaningFULL. I feel blessed to say that I am now a part of the SHEKnows team and will be giving expert advice each month! *happiness*

No comments: