Friday, November 11, 2011

Vendor Collaboration:: Arizona Foothills Magazine

The one and only Gina Meola asked my husband and I if we wanted to be her bride and groom models for an upcoming photo shoot she was doing. While I said "YES!" right away my hubby didn't find it quite as exciting as I did.

As you can see below, he did it, he looked SO handsome and we had so much fun.

It was honestly like we got married all over again AND we like our look SO much that these pictures just might replace some from our real day.

We joke that our children are going to think we got married 50 times and not know which pictures are our real ones!

For a full vendor list and details about the shoot scroll to the bottom!
Gina, you are so gifted. Seriously. Amazing.
Rings were borrowed from the owner of this private boat Suzy Alofs. That girl has more style than any girl I know!!


Red soles, what else is there to say?
He looks so good in suits...my favorite thing ever.
Dinner with amazing friends!
I always get this dressed up for dinner. It's just what I do.


Fashion Stylist: Alex of AVE Styles
Matthew Christopher Wedding Gown: Mariee Bridal
Shoes and Wardrobe: Sakes Firth Avenue
Catering: Creative Hands Cuisine
Florals and Decor: Encore Creative
Sweet Treats: Tammie Coe Cakes
Venue Rental: Bella Palazzo
Hair and Makeup: Arthur Frederico
Stationery: The Paper Place



No comments: