Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Grandma Loves Me

A large part of starting your own business and going for your dream is to have supportive people around you. I have the most amazing family and friends who have been pushing me since the day I started Ashley Gain.

My Grandma Sue is one of those amazing people. She decided that I need a pillow with my logo on it, which infact I DO need a pillow with my logo on it, and has been sending me picture updates from her home in Portland! :)


How GREAT does that look!? I just need to fnd the perfect chair to sit it on! Let's be honest the desk chair doesn't cut it for such a piece of art!

I wanted to share because encouragement doesn't have to come in a card, email or face-to-face conversations......it can come in an act of love. Who can you encourage today? Who can you create your "pillow" for?

No comments: