Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday to us!

365 days ago a package arrived at Ashley's door step...this makes it official....after tearing open the FedEx document package, there they were, the papers from the Arizona Corporation Commission. Ashley Gain Weddings & Events was officially an LLC.

Countless amazing experiences and events have taken place since that day. Working in Geneva for 10 days doing a huge event for a pharmaceutical company, to waving goodbye to some of my favorite couples as the took their grand exit form their reception right into the grand entrance of their lives, leading 36 women to raise money for charity, all the way to celebrating the birth of past bride's babies.

This year has been great, but just wait to see what is in store in the next 365 days. It's going to be exhilarating and it's still just the beginning. Honestly, ya'll, just you wait to see!

As any party planner would, I look at birthday's as very special celebrations, and with that Ashley Gain Wedding & Event blew out her candles at an event surrounded by her biggest supporters.

And now for pictures....drumroll please....from the amazing Courtney Sargent, who used her talents to help capture the event that was held at Arcadia Room in Arcadia {hence the name, lol}.

I saw these darling matches at LGO and HAD to have them...Dirty Blonde Cocktails....a little parting gift for each girl that came.And a cigar for each guy.The famous brushetta from Postinos, it's a fav!
A BEAUTIFUL cake by Designer Cakes by April. She is amazing!Not gonna lie, cutting the cake by myself was a bit akward, but for PINK VELVET it was worth it!I made this candle votive...for reals, yes, I did.With my husband by my side, I made a toast to my dearest friends and collegues because Ashley Gain would not be where it is without them.

Candice and Nick, the Mr & Mrs to be!!! :)Two of my best friends, it would not have been a real celebration with out them. They give me strength to do anything day in and day out.
A Pink Partini for each girl.Kelly Beeber from Julia Baker, a collegue turned friend!And what Ashley Gain event would be complete without a little *sparkle*??
Thanks for letting us share our first birthday! We are certain there will be many many more to come.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ash! Everything was soooo beautiful! You truly are amazing at what you do. Sad I missed the celebration! Next year!! :) YAY Can't wait!
XO
Ashley

Cristi said...

happy first birthday!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm not sure I'd hire a wedding planner that throws herself an extravagant party at a chic location...

Is this calculated into the cost of my wedding?

Humility is underrated.