Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Mullins

When I first met Ashley, it was at Paradise Bakery. We met for a short lunch just to get to know each other. We clicked. She was the easiest bride to work with. Her smile lights up a room, her sweet nature and heart make you want to be her friend.....lucky for me, we are now friends, great friends. *smile*

Ashley & Steve blessed my life the day they decided to hire me as their wedding planner. Their relationship is something right out of a fairy tale, not to mention they look like Barbie and Ken! The story of how they met, fell in love and four years later got engaged is that of faith, hope and commitment. When you meet amazing people, like Steve and Ashley, you know you HAVE to have them in your life, because they add something that no one has or can.

Serendipity Videography was there to capture their beautiful Firesky Resort wedding. I have to admit, when I watched the video, I cried. All of the day's beautiful memories came rushing back to me. Ashley envisioned a beautiful antique chic day and that is exactly what she created.

I hope you enjoy their wedding day video as much as I did.

Ashley & Steve~ Brad and I can't say enough about how much we love you two. We are truly blessed to call you our friends. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day. I will remember it forever.


Ashley & Steve At The Firesky Resort from Serendipity Videography on Vimeo.

No comments: