Monday, October 25, 2010

The Day I Knew

"No matter what happens...with us, I want you to know that you have given me hope that there are really good guys out there." The words came out of my mouth before I could stop them.

Brad looked back at me and smilied. "You know what's weird? I was just thinking the same thing about you."

That was it.....I knew, I just knew. He was the one. I was going to spend the rest of my life with this man. This man who was driving me home after our third date, the third best date of my life.

I was numb. Literally. My entire body was covered with goose bumps.

From that very moment on, he had me. I was smittened wth every single thing about him.

Six months later we were engaged, ten months after that we were married. And to this day I am the luckiest, most loved woman in the entire world.

There is no place I would rather be than with you Bradly. Thank you for making my life SO worth living, thank you for making me the woman I always wanted to be.

I love you more than words can say. Happy 2nd Anniversary.

{Two of our Engagement Photos}

1 comment:

diana elizabeth said...

ah! i love brad for loving you the way he does! because he loves you the way he does you are an amazing, successful, cute, adorable, fun loving woman of God! xo