Friday, October 29, 2010

Sneak Peek~ Fall Themed Tablescape

Our cactus stays green year round, leaves never fall or change color on our trees, one day you just wake up and it went from hot to cool!

So, yes, it's true, Arizona doesn't really have a fall but that doesn't mean that we can't still try to enjoy the season.

I asked a few of my favorite vendors to join me, get *fall* inspired and do a themed tablescape. You will have to wait to see the entire post on a wonderful wedding blog in the upcoming weeks, but I wanted to share a sneak peek.
{Don't hate on my glasses. You know you want some too}

Stay tuned for the rest to post!! Keep visiting my blog to see where! :)

A BIG Amazing Thank you to my fantastic vendors. Photography: Courtney Sargent Weddings, Flowers: Your Event Florist, Place cards: The Event Essentials, Linens: Wildflower Linens, Table Ware: PRO EM, Location: Desert Foothills Barn.

No comments: