Thursday, March 17, 2011

a few of my favorite green things

I may not be Irish but that doesn't mean I don't love the color green any less!! I love green because it is found in nature, it's a color that doesn't have to be forced, it just looks beautiful as is.

Today, on the day of luck, I want to share my personal inspirations for those who are Lucky in Love.....

{My dog Cupcake wearing a shirt I only let her wear once a year! Because Green is SO not the new pink, but on St. Patty's day it is excused.}

Now on to weddings.......

{An Ashley Gain Bride's wedding bouquet sitting full of green succulents sitting perfectly on a green vintage couch}


{OH Wildflower Linens, you know how to inspire! This Dupioni Silk Emerald Green Chair is one of my favorites. }


{A stunning two tone green invitation from Wedding Paper Divas}

{Red soles just look good on any shoe, even green}

{Green & gray one of my favorite color combinations!}

{From a Hotel Del wedding photographed by the infamous Jasmine Star.}

{LOVE when bridesmaids wear different style dresses in the same color. They look pretty, even with mustaches}

{A cake right from Scottsdale's very own Julia Baker. One of my favorites EVER!}

{Going Green is such a HUGE trend, so giving you guest a favor that they can take home and replant is perfect! It's the gift that keeps giving!}

{Sometimes the simplest ideas make the greatest statements. How beautiful, just some plain writing on a leaf. Simple. Perfect.}

{An apple place card! I have seen this a hundred times and it still looks cute.}

{An amazing setup by Fresh Wata taken by the talented Melissa Jill}

{An adorable dessert buffet that even incorporates a tree!}

1 comment:

Kat Tanita (With Love From Kat) said...

Your work is simply beautiful Ashley!! I've been an admirer since I read about you in AZ Foothills! Thank you for sharing this!

http://withlovefromkat.blogspot.com

XO
Kat