Monday, March 7, 2011

One Month Ago

It's been a month since I last wrote on my blog.

It makes me sad because I love my blog but I am so incredibly busy helping brides plan their dream weddings that it has had to wait.

I did a photo shoot with the talented Courtney Sargent a few weeks ago at the drool-worthy Mariee in Gainey Ranch.

There are moments where my maturity turns into that of a 13 year old and this picture captured one of them. For some reason mannequins arms make me laugh so hard. I was pretending the mannequin was giving me flowers and at the same time Miss. Courtney snapped this picture.

You can see the naked armless body in the left part of the picture, which makes me laugh even harder.

Carrie {the AMAZING co-owner of Mariee}, Courtney and I could not stop laughing. Thank you for that moment girls! You are two of the many reasons I love my job.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Ashley, I envy you. You get to do what you love and work with brides and weddings for your job. That's awesome. What a blessing for you.

Unknown said...

Fun photo! Humor is one way we stay sane during busy wedding season too. We enjoy seeing your work, thanks for keeping up the blog!