Monday, August 15, 2011

Ashley Gain Featured:: Arizona Foothills Magazine

If you told my mom that her daughter was in a little black book, her heart might stop.....get your mind out of the gutter mama.

I am in a Black Book, only it's not your momma's {or my momma's} black book it's Arizona Foothills Magazine's Black Book.

Ashley Gain is in their top list of Black Book Vendors of their September issue Ashley Gain Weddings & Events has been featured for a second time!!!




Ashley Gain Weddings & Events was not the only thing to be featured this month but also a picture of me at the Best of the Valley Awards at Wrigley Mansion hosted by Arizona Foothill's Magazine. With my beautiful friends Stephanie & Britany {who is a photographer AND has been featured on my blog!}.

3 comments:

Gina Meola said...

yaaaaaaaaay!!

sedona bride { destination wedding photographers } said...

CONGRATS! So well deserved! xo katrina

Ashley Gain said...

Thank you SO much Ladies!!! We were really excited! We just might be in the magazine every month for the rest of the year so keep an eye out!!!! :) XOXO