Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Ashley

Happy Birthday to MY bride.

Being that it is August 9th and Ashley’s Birthday, I asked for approval to hijack her blog for one post. I am new to the blogging scene so please excuse any lack of creativity.

I would like to write a little about Ashley and give you a brief idea of who she is as a person rather than just seeing what she creates. Ashley is the love of my life and I can say that I have never met anyone as beautiful both inside and out. If you have had the pleasure in meeting Ashley you would agree that her passion and love for people drives her both personally and professionally.

It would also be appropriate for me to tell a little bit about her and how she feels about her clients. Years ago, following her first wedding she came home very late and was exhausted with sore feet yet was riding an emotional high and she began crying. As a logical male, I automatically assumed something must have gone wrong. Yet it was the exact opposite, she loved and cared for her bride and groom so much that she was crying tears of joy. Even now she returns from every wedding on an emotional high and so happy. We spend at least an hour talking through all of the events, usually until 1:00-2:00 in the morning. She always has the same amount of happiness for each wedding. Although I love talking about weddings at 2:00am, I am not always being the best listener but it makes it hard to sleep with an excited voice chirping in your ear.

Ashley, thank you for loving me and allowing me to enjoy this ride of life with you. Here’s to many more 2:00am conversations. I love you.

Happy Birthday

Brad

Here is a picture of Ashley during our trip to Europe this past May being true to form dancing in the rain with a pink umbrella.

No comments: